We're trusted by leading brands
Understanding the complex needs of the FMCG sector
It’s integral for FMCG supply chains to run smoothly, ensuring a fast and efficient flow of products from manufacturing to distribution centres, finally reaching the end customer. To optimise an organisation’s supply chain the physical product, information, and financial flows must fully synchronise.
- Physical flows: the passing of goods from distribution centres to retailers
- Information flows: ability to access retailer and business information, i.e. purchase orders
- Financial flows: the exchange of money with various trading partners across your supply chain
Succeeding in a
Implementing an integrated EDI solution can help FMCG businesses to streamline supply chain communications and collate information onto a centralised point.
We believe there are three significant factors an automated and integrated solution can help FMCG based businesses:
- Improve data visibility: more businesses are adopting additional software solutions such as Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) in addition to their ERPs, meaning there is greater need for an integrated solution to incorporate additional data flows
- Optimise deliveries: businesses can provide further visibility of deliveries by using Advanced Shipping Notices (ASNs) detailing products, times, and locations to receiving distribution centres
- Customer satisfaction: a solution utilising API connectors empowers businesses with real-time data, reducing the risk of stock shortages that can potentially harm customer satisfaction and retention
Transform Your FMCG Supply Chain Management with EDI Integration
By harnessing Netix Flow's EDI integration, you can gain complete visibility over your supply chain, from purchase order to delivery. This means you can track shipments, monitor inventory levels, and identify bottlenecks, enabling you to optimise your operations and make data-driven decisions.
With EDI integration, you can enjoy real-time communication between your trading partners, allowing you to make informed decisions quickly and accurately. You can receive updates on inventory levels, shipments, and other critical information, helping you stay on top of your supply chain and avoid stockouts.
By integrating your EDI system with your ERP system, you can streamline your supply chain processes and eliminate manual data entry. This means you can reduce errors, minimise delays, and save time, allowing you to focus on other areas of your business.
tailored to FMCG
Various organisations have different preferences, with Netix your business can communicate with all trading partners using different standards and data formats.
Automating the exchange and processing of business documents helps to accelerate operations and communications.
Customers are no longer loyal to one retailer; products must be stocked in various stores to reach their target market. We use pre-configured trading networks, meaning you can connect to 100s of trading partners quickly.
Businesses are adopting hybrid retail models. Netix Flow uses API connectors enabling organisations to update order information in real-time.
Our work with Thatchers
Netix brings scalable efficiency to our organisation and as we continue to grow it’s a really important factor for us that it’s scalable and grows with us. It doesn’t come with an overhead of having to add more people into the organisation to manage growth, Netix just handles it.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in getting information about web EDI and integrations:
Fill in the form below,
one of our specialists will be in touch with you shortly.