We're trusted by
The benefits of Peppol
The implementation of Peppol brings with it a host of benefits for both suppliers and the NHS Supply Chain including:
- Reduction of order processing lead time
- Cost reduction through process optimisation
- More accurate order placement
- Shorter business cycles
- Administrative cost cuts
- Elimination of redundant manual data input
- Reduced manual work required
- Faster payments
NHS e-Procurement Strategy
As NHS Supply Chain’s chosen Peppol Managed Service Provider, all suppliers must liaise with certified Peppol access point providers, like Cegedim e-business to start or continue exchanging documents through the Peppol network. NHS Supply Chain established a mandatory eProcurement programme for all suppliers. To continue to trade with NHS Supply Chain, or several NHS Trusts, you must adhere to the latest Peppol protocols.
We feel we are in a safe pair of hands. I'm looking forward to a long lasting relationship to take us through our transformation programmes and beyond.
Peppol and Medical Device Regulations
New regulations mean importers and distributors must adhere to certain rules before placing a device on the market. Devices that received a CE mark under MDD can continue to market in the EU but will need to be recertified under MDR by a Notified Body before 2024.
Adopting Peppol will allow businesses to adhere to new rules and guidelines swiftly and efficiently, safeguarding their ability to trade with the NHS Supply Chain and future-proof operations.
These are as follows:
- Ensure the manufacturer, the importer, and the device itself meet the MDR requirements.
- Ensure a Unique Device Identifier (UDI) has been assigned by the manufacturer.
- The storage and transportation of devices must maintain the label conditions set by the manufacturer.
Solutions available to customers
trading with NHS Supply Chain
SMEs and larger organisations can harness the power of Netix Flow; with the same capabilities as Netix One, Netix Flow offers seamless into an ERP, WMS, or accounting system.
Want to know more?
If you're interested in learning more about Peppol and our solutions:
Fill in the form below,
one of our specialists will be in touch with you shortly.