We're trusted by
Achieve PEPPOL compliancy
As part of the NHS Scan4Safety Strategy, all existing and new suppliers must comply with PEPPOL messaging standards to start, or continue to trading with NHS Supply Chain.
NHS Supply Chain established a mandatory eProcurement programme which is rolled out to all suppliers. If you wish to continue to trade with NHS Supply Chain or a number of NHS Trusts, you must adhere to the latest PEPPOL protocols.
- We enable businesses to exchange online orders, invoices, ASNs, and other key documents with their trading partners
- Save time, money and reduce errors across their whole supply chain
How Peppol benefits suppliers
Access to new markets
Peppol provides suppliers with access to a wider range of buyers across Europe. This network connects businesses across different sectors and industries, making it easier for suppliers to find new customers and expand their market reach.
Improved cash flow
Peppol enables suppliers to receive payments faster by reducing the time it takes for invoices to be processed. Since electronic invoices are delivered instantly, suppliers can receive payment sooner, which can improve their cash flow and help them manage their finances more effectively.
We feel we are in a safe pair of hands. I'm looking forward to a long lasting relationship to take us through our transformation programmes and beyond.
Optimising B2B information flows via
The implementation of Peppol brings with it a host of benefits for both suppliers and NHS Supply Chain
- Reduction of order processing lead time
- Cost reduction through process optimisation
- Elimination of redundant manual data input
- More accurate order placement
- Reduced manual work required
- Shorter business cycles
- Administrative cost cuts
- Faster payments